If you’re facing an immigration-related issue of any kind, we are here to help. Simply contact a dedicated Prince George’s County immigration lawyer from Timian & Fawcett today so we can get started working on your case.
Immigration Lawyer | Here for Clients in Price George’s County & throughout MD
Timiain & Fawcett has helped countless clients through various immigration matters in the past, and our firm is here to assist you as well. If you need a legal team you can depend on, you are in the right place.
Our Immigration Services
Timian & Fawcett handles the gamut of immigration-related matters on behalf of our clients, including the following:
- Citizenship: If you’re interested in becoming a United States citizen and believe you may qualify, contact us today so we can guide you through the naturalization process.
- Deportation Defense: If you’re accused of committing a crime or are otherwise facing deportation from the United States, we are here to fight for you.
- Employment Immigration: Certain qualifying foreign nationals may live and work here in the United States on certain work visas, such as H-1B visas. If you need help getting a work visa of any kind, contact us today.
- Family Immigration: Our firm proudly helps foreign nationals get family-based visas in the U.S. Whether you’re someone’s fiance, child, parent, or otherwise, we are here to help.
- Green Cards: Establishing lawful permanent residency in the United States is a crucial part of the path to citizenship. If you are looking to obtain a green card or are facing any kind of issue with your green card, Timiain & Fawcett can help.
- Immigration Appeals: If you don’t agree with a court’s decision regarding an immigration-related issue, our firm can file an appeal on your behalf and attempt to get the court to reverse or change its decision.
- Asylum: One thing that makes this country so special is our willingness to open our arms to anyone who needs help. Our firm is honored to assist those seeking refuge from persecution based on their religion, race, and other protected characteristics. If you’re looking to be granted asylee status, simply speak with us today.
- DACA: DACA is continuously changing, and there is almost always at least some level of confusion regarding where DACA currently stands. If you are a “dreamer,” you can always turn to us when it comes to legal guidance regarding your DACA status.
Contact a Maryland Immigration Lawyer Today
Timian & Fawcett is a law firm in Prince George’s County dedicated to helping their clients attain the best possible results, time and time again. If you’re facing any immigration-related issue, you can depend on us to fight for you, every step of the way. Contact Timiain & Fawcett today to schedule your initial consultation with our competent legal team.